When the doors of the U.S. Marshals Museum open, we will MAKE HISTORY again and again as thousands relive U.S. history through the lens of the U.S. Marshals Service.
Marshals have ensured justice and security for U.S. citizens since the founding of our nation in 1789. Now we, as Americans, have an opportunity to honor their service.
Why should you invest in the U.S. Marshals Museum?
• To honor the past and future service of U.S. Marshals.
• To celebrate George Washington’s vision of the U.S. Marshals Service during our government’s infancy.
• To create a national Museum where our collective history can be viewed through the Prism of the USMS.
• To build a home to display and protect treasured objects of U.S. history for enjoyment and education.
• To educate the public on the role of the USMS.
• To inspire every visitor to live with justice, integrity and service.
The time is now. Take advantage of the momentum and energy going into planning this national Museum. Significant private financial support will ensure the U.S. Marshals Museum will be the best it can be. Together, we will build a Museum with a compelling experience that keeps visitors coming back time and time again.
Your support will MAKE HISTORY by providing a sustainable home for these personal accounts and historical objects. Your contribution will build a Museum certain to become a premier destination for tourists in the South and Midwest, from every corner of the U.S. and from outside our borders. Your involvement in the campaign for the U.S. Marshals Museum will inspire countless individuals to live according to the values of justice, integrity and service.
With a 220-year history, the Marshals continue to serve this country. Now is the time for their story to be heard.
Named gift opportunities are available. For more information contact Jim Dunn at (479) 709-3766.
Donations can be made in many forms including cash and stock, and one-time payments or installments that meet the donor’s needs. Please contact Jessica Hayes at (479) 709-3766 with questions about gifting options. To make a donation electronically, click the “Make a Donation” button at the top of this page.